[lug] Winlinux...Run from Another partition

Hugh Brown hugh at math.byu.edu
Thu Jun 22 20:16:15 MDT 2000

You can do CDRW with linux if you have a supported drive.  How is it that
all of your drives up through Z are taken?  That is a lot of devices and a
lot of small partitions for one computer.  I would go for a dual boot
system personally.

You might also try the sllug list or the plug list which are in SLC and
Provo respectively.  plug's site is www.plug.org and I think they have a
link to the sllug list.

Hugh