[lug] Re: LinuxFest 2000 Day 2

Hansen, Paul hansenp at lucent.com
Fri Jun 23 11:53:02 MDT 2000

No Bruce,

You don't have to be a gun nut to be a Linux user or programmer.  On the
other side of the coin, there is absolutely nothing wrong with people
getting together to enjoy a completely legal activity.  You may find it
disturbing, I do not.  Linux is also a big hit in Switzerland, and you
probably don't want any parallels drawn there about firearm ownership and
Linux.  I was there last year, and can attest to the popularity of both.

If people, whether citizens or foreigners are put off by aspects of our
culture, it's time they learned another aspect of it - tolerance.

Paul Hansen