[lug] Databases

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Thu Jun 29 10:34:12 MDT 2000

On Thu, 29 Jun 2000, George Sexton wrote:

> I would be happy to present on SQL Anywhere.
>
> Wayde: Just let me know the proposed date and I will coordinate with Sean.

I believe that the meeting schedule on the BLUG web page is up-to-date.
I'll verify this by the end of the week.  I also forewarded your post on
to Sean, but know realize that this was a public posting.  I will leave it
to you guys to touch base, and figure out how you want to proceed.

So far it looks like the database overview presentation consists of:

   Sean Reifschneider - Postgres
   Kevin King         - Aspen database
   George Sexton      - SQL Anywhere

Anyone else have the knowledge and interest to contribute to this
presentation?  It would be nice to get someone involved who uses MySQL and
someone to give a short discussion about Oracle.

- Wayde
  (wallen at boulder.nist.gov)