[lug] Routing with Linux

Stephen G. Smith ss2chef at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 29 16:14:03 MDT 2000

Thanks Sean..
Now to add to the problem..
Both network 1 and network 2 already have a default gateway that I can't
manipulate.

The users on network 1  use a travel booking service (router1)
and if they need internet access they go out through a DSL connection
(router2)

The users on network 2 use a different travel booking service(router3)
and will want to use (router2) for internet access.

Is there a need to use more than one router or is putting routing
rules at each workstation the best bet..
I may have limited access to routers 1 and 3

Thanks,

SGS