[lug] Oxygen vx1 video card

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Fri Jun 30 12:15:37 MDT 2000

bdoctor at MobileEngines.com wrote:

> Do you have the latest drivers for your GeForce card?  I know that Nvidia
> released new drivers within the last two months or so, which included an update
> for w2k.

I do. I tried both nvidia's, and Creative Labs. And neither of those
companies even responds to email...not even "sorry, we don't answer
that". Just no answer at all. My recommendation is that aside from the
open source supported emu10k1 for sblive, all creative labs and all
nvidia products be boycotted. Without info, their products are worthless
as a development tool.