[lug] Python and Cryptography

PC Drew drewpc at colorado.edu
Tue Jul 4 16:40:55 MDT 2000

I'm investigating the different possibilities for cryptographic
algorithms for a project I'm working on.  I'm writing it in python,
and I'm having problems finding toolkits that are easily
distributable.  The one that I'm interested in (mxCrypto/PCT) requires
SSLeay and I don't want to distribute something that requires other
packages.  Would it be a good idea to write a wrapper for SSH
version 1?  Any help would be appreciated.

In case you're interested, I'm writing a Domain User Administration
System (DUAS).  It'll allow an administrator to add users to many
machines from one location.  Here's the URL:

http://duas.sourceforge.net

Thanks.

--
PC Drew