[lug] installing linux on a fujitsu c4135

Jason Bowen Jason.Bowen at Colorado.EDU
Thu Jul 6 11:31:51 MDT 2000

I guess I should also mention that he said that money is not a problem.  I
am busy at work at the university and the Engineering Dean's office sent
him to my office but I don't have the time for him.  He is just in town
for today and tomorrow and is desperately looking for help and I don't
have the time.  I'm sorry if this post seems inappropriate for this list,
I was just trying to find a source to help him as quickly as possible.
Jason