[lug] installing linux on a fujitsu c4135

Ken Weinert kenw at ihs.com
Fri Jul 7 09:33:59 MDT 2000

I don't know if this is applicable, but looking on the page you just
sent me to :) there's mention that some of the fujitsu's use a neomagic
chip and that there's a driver available for it.

Look at the entry for the fujitsu 420D, for example.

* Wayde Allen (wallen at boulder.nist.gov) [000707 15:21]:

--
Ken Weinert   kenw at ihs.com 303-858-6956 (V) 978-336-5652 (F)
PGP: DF 2B 6C 72 33 BE 06 D1  9D C4 ED 32 36 97 C0 6E