[lug] Re: PowerBuilder Manuals Looking For a Home..

Ryan Kirkpatrick linux at rkirkpat.net
Sat Jul 8 16:10:23 MDT 2000

On Sat, 8 Jul 2000, Ryan Kirkpatrick wrote:

> 	I have managed to end up with a full set of PowerBuilder 5.0
> Manuals that I have no need for. This includes about 20 seperate books,
> too many to list in detail here. They are free to any one who wants them,
> on the single condition that you take all of them. :) You can either pick
> them up from my house in the morning or evening, or I can bring them to
> the next LUG meeting.

	Just to let everyone know, they have been claimed, and I have
sent an email to them. Took only an hour. :)

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |
|   Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  |  http://www.rkirkpat.net/   |