[lug] List status?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Mon Jul 10 01:22:31 MDT 2000

On Mon, Jul 03, 2000 at 12:11:23PM -0600, David wrote:
> My point about the BLUG software was that I was permitted to
> subscribe, but not change things after that, under identical
> conditions.  That is confusing, and confused.

In the BLUG's defense, they're just the end-user of Mailman.  The old
adage applies as in all open-source projects.  Don't like how it acts,
fire up a text editor, learn some Python, and start coding.

www.list.org -- home of Mailman.
Barry seems like a nice guy and would probably fold in any useful
changes to his regular (and very quick) releases.

The power of the GPL... :)

--
Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>