[lug] ipmasqadm help

Anders Knudsen aknudsen.96 at alum.mines.edu
Thu Jul 13 23:42:46 MDT 2000

My setup has RH6.2 with 2.2.14-12smp kernel (yea, it's a dual P-Pro.)
I have had it up for some time. It's running a fairly strict ipchains
ruleset and masqing my internal lan. So far so good.
Now I need to do some port forwarding. I got the source and the .rpm for
ipmasqadm, which handles port forwarding for ipchains. Not having any luck
installing it tho :(
Do I...Must I recompile the kernel to use ipmasqadm?
Anyone have any quick 1-2-3 on how to install ipmasqadm. I should have no
problem using the tool...once it's installed ;-)

TIA
-anders.