[lug] Converting people

carter.johnson at juno.com carter.johnson at juno.com
Fri Jul 14 16:52:12 MDT 2000

I'd heartily reccomend StarOffice as an application suite.The best thing
about it is the price- $0.
There are some Linux distributions with desktops that appear to be a bit
more accomodating towards novice users.
I usually start new users with Mandrake due to it's numerous options in
desktops choices and Redhat compatibility in terms of support resources.

Carter Johnson
Technology Circuit Rider
Colorado Enviromental Coalition