[lug] Converting people

Chris M chrism at peakpeak.com
Fri Jul 14 19:01:46 MDT 2000

I think FrameMaker (another Adobe product) is on Linux now and comparable in
some ways to PageMaker.  FrameMaker is more of a program for writing books
than for page layout really though.

I tried the Applixware Office stuff and was pretty disappointed.  If you
aren't picky maybe they are good enough.  I'm not using it though.

Chris