[lug] CHAP PPP dialup

Kyle Moore kmoore at trustamerica.com
Sun Jul 16 18:42:35 MDT 2000

I have to talk to the tech person at my client. I was able to connect
using a Windows dial-up but when I went to the ftp server it was S/390.
I doubt a financial company that runs something as reliable as an S/390
would run Windows for much of anything....please tell me the world
hasn't come to that...lol.

Anyhow, thanks for your ideas. I will definitely keep them in mind as I
troubleshoot this further.