[lug] mail servers

B. Allyn ballyn at catacom.com
Wed Jul 19 11:39:25 MDT 2000

Moving away from the open source model...

CommuniGatePro from Stalker Software (http://www.stalker.com) is by far the
easiest to configure and most stable mail server I've ever worked with.

Linux Journal had a great review in it's Feb. 2000 issue, stating "With its
abundance of features and ease of administration, it practically runs itself
once configured and is up to any task you may ask of it."

Licenses start at $499 for 50 users. The server supports smtp, pop and imap,
as well as mailing lists, web-based e-mail, LDAP, ACAP, SNMP, clustering,
etc., etc...

Allyn

Apparently, on 7/19/00 8:20 AM, Hugh Brown at hugh at math.byu.edu scribbled: