[lug] Summary of the July13, 2000 Boulder Linux Users Group Meeting

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Fri Jul 21 15:48:58 MDT 2000

            Boulder Linux User's Group Meeting Summary

Attendance:  52

Synopsis:

Roger Kelley and Jason Cherveny of XIOtech Corporation
<http://www.XIOtech.com> gave this month's presentation.  Their talk
discussed the theory and ideas behind storage area networks (SAN), and
wrapped up with a discussion of the XIOtech SAN implementation.

We wrapped up the evening with our usual Linux question and answer period,
door prize drawing, and social time after the meeting.

Next Meeting:

 August 10, 2000

Sean Reifschneider of tummy.com is getting a group of database
administrators together to do a comparison of Linux databases.

- Wayde
  (wallen at boulder.nist.gov)