[lug] DirecPC & Linux ?

arnie asherman1 at uswest.net
Mon Jul 24 20:59:19 MDT 2000

Thanks for the info. At $200 for the software, plus the cost of a satellite
dish
and subscription, I'll probably have to pass, and either stay w/ 56k, or if I
splurge for the dish, it'll have to be windows only until a better solution
comes
along. Unfortunately I'm not enough of a programer to hack out that solution.

Sigh...