[lug] anyone know how to play Window Media on Linux?

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Wed Jul 26 17:36:04 MDT 2000

One of the things I'll really miss here in Denver when I move to Houston is
KBCO.  They've recently added Windows Media streaming but no RealAudio.  I
sent them email to ask for it and they said they were looking into it.

In the meantime, does anyone know of a way I can play that Windows Media
audio stream on a Linux box?   Its funny - I'm moving to Houston to be with
my girlfriend who has now started to listen to KBCO religously at work
(Houston stations suck), but I won't be able to.  :-(
--
Michael J. Hammel           |
The Graphics Muse           |   Chinese Proverb: