[lug] anyone know how to play Window Media on Linux?

Jeff Howell howeljs at segfault.stortek.com
Thu Jul 27 09:31:22 MDT 2000

A few years back there was a Windows Media PLayer for Linux. It quietly
disappeared about the time the mindcraft fiasco happened. M$ since has
promised to have WMP available for all unixen (including Linux). That
announcement was about a year ago. Has turned out to be Vapourware.

--
 Jeff Howell
 EDS Unix Support

  Linux Slackware: The Ultimate NT Service Pack