[lug] OT: Movie in boulder?

Mike McCallister mmccallister at reporters.net
Sat Jul 29 22:53:57 MDT 2000

Unfortunately, the Flatirons Theater on The Hill closed its doors just this
week. It hasn't been showing Rocky Horror for quite some time, though.

The Boulder Theater (just off the Pearl Street Mall) has recently taken up
showing Rocky, though, on a more-or-less monthly basis. I didn't see a date
on the August calendar, though. Perhaps a phone call to the box office
might produce some solid information (like perhaps the experiment is
over?), and/or a little nudge.

At 08:20 AM 7/29/00 -0600, you wrote:

>Know the name, etc?  I'm in westminster and odn't know
>boulder for squat.
>
>Robert
>
>Thus spake John Edwards (harkerii at sprintmail.com):
>
> > At 05:30 PM 7/28/00 -0600, you wrote:
> >

> > >I heard there's a theater in Boulder that shows RHPS with a cast...
> > >True?  Anyone know?
> > >
> > >Robert
> >
> >          The one on The Hill used to play it, but I don't know if they
> > still do...
> >

> > John Edwards
> > If Life is just a highway, then the soul is just a car
> > and objects in the rear-view window may appear closer
> > han they are.                                  Meatloaf

>:wq!
>Robert L. Harris                |  Micros~1 :
>Senior System Engineer          |    For when quality, reliability
>   at RnD Consulting             |      and security just aren't
>                                 \_       that important!
>DISCLAIMER:
>FYI:
>  perl -e 'print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'

Mike McCallister                "The fundamental obligation of a revolutionary
Boulder, CO                     is to tell the truth;
workingwriter at email.com the other is to always carry a pen."