[lug] Linksys NC100 and Linux

Bonnell, Doug DBonnell at BreeceHill.com
Mon Jul 31 17:03:02 MDT 2000

This is the "Network Everywhere" version?

The drivers included on the floppy won't work for RedHat 6.2.
Symptom: no light from LEDs.

I have the source for the driver, as well has compiled modules
for stock RedHat 6.2 on a machine at home. I will bring them
into work tomorrow and Email directly to you as attachments if
desired.

Regards,
Doug Bonnell