[lug] Various probs w/Linux

D. Duke Smith duke at firstworld.net
Tue Aug 1 09:35:47 MDT 2000

C -

Actually, I am an ordained minister, but faith
only works in spiritual matters. Since last night's post,
I've verifried that the RH CD for 6.2 is hosed & arranged for
them to send a replacement. Also, apparently, one or
more of the (ancient - more than a year old 450's) may have
been getting old (I don't bounce them off the wall very often,
so it must be age) because I installed 6.1 on a brand-new
vanilla Intel box & stuff worked, then upgraded to 6.2 &
nothing worked again.

Thanx for the input.

- d