[lug] Broadband

PC Drew drewpc at colorado.edu
Tue Aug 1 10:12:57 MDT 2000

First of all,  you can read about it on http://www.linksys.com (it's the product
that's shown on the first page).

Secondly, decide if you need the 4-port switch.  Yes, I said SWITCH.  That is different
from a hub.  A 4-port switch will run you $100-$200 alone!

I bought my 4-port switch version for $165 (including shipping/tax) from http://www.buy.com
 and I got it 3 days later.  I know that lots of people have had problems with buy.com, but
I'm not one of them :).  I think that CompUSA sells it for $190.

If anyone needs help setting it up, they can email me offline and I'll help them.

--
PC Drew

"To understand recursion, we must first understand recursion."