[lug] Firewall what a flare of experience

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Aug 1 16:52:47 MDT 2000

On Tue, Aug 01, 2000 at 04:19:19PM -0600, Wayde Allen wrote:
>I'd be interested in knowing what Linux is missing, what needs to be
>developed, or what faults it has.  Saying it can't be relied upon or
>listing machines that have been hacked, etc. doesn't really help us here.

There have been some mentions of community projects in the past.  This
sounds like an interesting one...  We put together a Linux firewall
based on a certain set of criteria.  Then Chris gets to demonstrate
the security holes in it...  Sounds like a good project, AND a good
presentation...

Sean
--
 Linux:  Bring back that "greased weasel" feeling.
                 -- Sean Reifschneider, 1998