[lug] New Linux Myth Dispeller maintainer

Andrew Diederich andrew at NETdelivery.com
Fri Aug 4 12:03:27 MDT 2000

This just came across the SuSE mail list.  Thought you all might be
interested.

--
Andrew Diederich
andrew at netdelivery.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Tillman [mailto:tillmanj at sccoast.net]
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2000 11:57
To: suse-linux-e at suse.com
Subject: [SLE] Linux Myth Dispeller

'lo all,
I would like to announce that I am now maintaining the Linux Myth Dispeller,
which has not been updated since 1997. I am reworking it into LDP DocBook
format, adding new myths and explanations, updating old stuff, and putting
it
out in a HOWTO format. It will cover commonly held myths about Linux, and as
such, will probably end up encompassing much FUD.
The reason for this announcement here is that I would like some input to
make
sure that it reflects the myths, as seen by more of the Linux community than
just me. If you have Myths, FUD, etc that you ould like to see explained in
the
Dispeller, please email me and let me know.
I am aiming for an initial release sometime this month, and updates pretty
regularly after that.

 Jon Tillman
 LINUX USER: #141163
 ICQ: 4015362