[lug] Wireless nic / home network nic..?

Andrew Reberry Andrew.Reberry at colorado.edu
Fri Aug 4 13:17:11 MDT 2000

I am about to install a home network of 10 or so computers, but am not interested in laying cat5 wires everywhere in the house.  I am looking for either a wireless nic, or a home network nic that runs through the house's phone wires.

Anyone know of any linux friendly, and fairly low cost cards that fit the above?  Speed is not number one concern, but is of some importance.  (I obviously don't want to be getting something like 1 or 2mbs.)

Andrew