[lug] An idea...

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Aug 5 19:27:42 MDT 2000

On Sat, Aug 05, 2000 at 06:59:21PM -0600, PC Drew wrote:
>another feature of this firewall appliance.  It would use SSH to VPN

I'd recommend you look at "vpnd" for VPN stuff.  It works well and is
pretty easy to deal with.  It establishes a SLIP connection over
an encrypted tunnel, and does automatic re-connection of the line
when it drops.  Search freshmeat.net for vpnd.

Sean
--
 Language is the most important .. uh..  I think you know what I'm trying
 to say.  -- Steve Martin