[lug] residential T1

aaz aaz at webcapacity.com
Sun Aug 6 20:23:47 MDT 2000

 Hi,
We are looking to get a T1 at a condominium unit in north boulder. I have
heard that sometimes residential installs can't happen due to "lack of
facilities", since I'm not a big telco expert I figured I would throw this
out to the list.

Can anyone explain to me the likelyhood of being able to get one installed
or what the requirements are? The condo complex was built around 1988-89.

Upon inquiring w/ US West about DSL service we always got turned down due to
"fiber in the lines" or something to the effect, hence looking at a T1.

thanks!
-aaz