[lug] residential T1

aaz aaz at webcapacity.com
Mon Aug 7 21:04:30 MDT 2000

Thanks everyone for the email responses. We went with Sprint for the T due
to a very good deal on the setup and router (all free esentially) , so once
US west gets out for the site survey I guess we shall find out if it can be
installed. The condo complex in gunbarrel was built in 88'-89' so I hope I
have at least 2 pairs coming into the condo unit and cat 3 or above.