[lug] FTP services - disarming daemon

John Starkey jstarkey at ajstarkey.com
Wed Aug 9 13:46:42 MDT 2000

ok. Thanks, this worked, as far as I can tell. I'm able, atleast to ftp
things too me. Now I have a couple IP's I need to be able to ftp to my
machine. I tried connecting from my web host service. And I can't even get
a login (this is good, thanks).

I tried modifying the below ipchains to ALLOW two of the other IPs I need
access for. But to no avail. Is there a switch or option I need to know
about to do that?? I changed -j to ALLOW and subbed the $host to one of
the needed IPs.

TIA,

John