[lug] Clock Skew

John Starkey jstarkey at ajstarkey.com
Thu Aug 10 19:12:57 MDT 2000

With all this crazy stuff going in my linux'ized life I got really tired
of feeling like I'm caught up in a black hole. Not knowing the bounds of
linux.

Soooo. I'm doing my first kernel compile. I wanna step away from the world
of rpm's.

I'm getting a warning right now that says "clock skew detected, build may
be incomplete." As is consistant with my usual bad timing (and leading to
confusion) I'm not sure whether this is related to the fact that I changed
the time in CMOS or it's pertaining to the internal clock speed.

Anyone?

TIA,

John