[lug] Module support (kernel compile)

John Starkey jstarkey at ajstarkey.com
Thu Aug 10 22:22:38 MDT 2000

> of course, if you haven't used lilo, then learning this on top might be
> more risk than you want to acquire all at once :)

Thanks for the input. I think you are right. As I've been posting I've
also been referring to the Kernel HOWTO and it's kinda confused me on the
lilo bit. It says I need to run make bzlilo. I've been doing make bzImage
and I just did so without running make bzlilo. Hmmm.... so my new kernel
isn't in affect. Do I need to reboot after the bzlilo?

TIA,

John