[lug] dumpdates

John Starkey jstarkey at ajstarkey.com
Fri Aug 11 19:23:25 MDT 2000

Hey... Hugh.... so uhhh... member last night when I expressed my concern
about making my box... well.... unbootable????

It's kinda like this... I uhhhh.... well... I started mv'ing everyting to
a /*.bak file because well.... I was gonna recompile a kernel... well....
I kinda moved the /lib file and now I got a kernel panis.. No init
found... think maybe you (or someone else) might have a suggestion before
I have to start switching hd's around to reinstall and try to get fsck???

Ooops....

Oh, and no comment Wayde :}

John