[lug] dumpdates

John Starkey jstarkey at ajstarkey.com
Fri Aug 11 20:12:07 MDT 2000

Oops. I think I did move /boot. Oh well. I really was under the impression
that a boot floppy would always boot the machine. MSDOS did but I don't
know DOS. And it's saying invalid disk specification.

Anyone know why the b-up disk wouldn't boot? It came from yesterdays
escapades. I did a make bzDisk and this is the floppy. I wonder if

Hmmm. Where's that newbie luck when I need it. :}

I'm setting up a cheap box that I have laying around.

Hoping to get a boot floppy outta the deal that might work.

I have notta yetta begun to fighta... :]

John