[lug] dumpdates

John Starkey jstarkey at ajstarkey.com
Fri Aug 11 20:22:54 MDT 2000

HEY... THAT REMINDS ME.....

Anyone wanna hire me... I'm like... really hard-core looking for a break
into IT. One things for sure. I won't destroy your box. Mines much more
funner :}

Errrr. uhhhh. (Don't tell anyone ok????)

Actually my biggest one was when I backed up all my girlfriends business
files to this box back in January (my second month of Linux) so that I
could convert her Windoze box. Then I accidently lost the partition the
backup was on while configing mine. She wasn't happy. BUT three hours
later I found the partition, remounted it, and accidently erased it the
next morning. SHE WAS..... Whooaa.

Yikes,

Ok. So I need a hard drive to make a boot floppy with a RH 6.1 distro cd??

OK???

John