[lug] DISPLAY variable.

John Starkey jstarkey at ajstarkey.com
Sat Aug 12 15:34:14 MDT 2000

Thanks Sean. I spent an hour on it. But I also finally got down to
installing a new video card. (Hewlett Packard's virge card just gives me
blocks instead of text). I wasn't planning on using X on this system.

Is there a way to run Oracle on command line that anyone knows of. All
I've used is postgres.

TIA,

John