[lug] moving domains

John Starkey jstarkey at ajstarkey.com
Mon Aug 14 21:09:47 MDT 2000

I just moved a somain to another server. The only problem I had was with
the amount of time the records took to get to the east coast. But I jumped
the gun once I had it here, not thinking it hadn't made it yet.

Oh, and one problem where updates on the west coast were tainting that
end. But they forgot to delete something in their records. Minor fault. No
real harm done.

It was all human error. Simple otherwise.

John