[lug] O'Reilly Needs Guinea Pigs...Any Volunteers? (fwd)

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Wed Aug 16 13:39:47 MDT 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 11:22:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: Denise Olliffe <deniseo at oreilly.com>
To: wallen at boulder.Nist.gov
Subject: O'Reilly Needs Guinea Pigs...Any Volunteers?

What technologies are your group members excited about? Where do they
smell vaporware?  We want you or members of your group to tell us all
about it. We invite you to join O'Reilly's new email survey research
panel, and give us your two cents. You can sign up at
http://www.survey.com/orpanel.html -- it only takes a few minutes.

As a thank you for your time and insight, we'll give you a 25% discount
on all O'Reilly books purchased through the O'Reilly Web site for one
year (5% more than the regular UG discount), plus enter you in a drawing
for one of 200 "Official O'Reilly Guinea Pig" T-shirts.

A few important details: After you register for the panel, you'll
receive short email invitations to participate in surveys, either from
O'Reilly & Associates or Survey.com, our partner in this endeavor. When
you enroll, you choose how often you're interested in hearing from us.
Membership and participation is entirely voluntary, and you may leave
the panel at any time. There's also no obligation to participate in any
particular survey.

We promise that all information you submit will be kept confidential.
We will never sell or rent your personal information. If you order
books directly from us, we'll send you our book catalog three or four
times a year (if you don't want it, just ask us not to send it).

If you feel your members would be interested in particpating, please
pass this invitation on to them.

--Denise :)