[lug] Purple book?

Chris Riddoch socket at peakpeak.com
Fri Aug 18 17:28:25 MDT 2000

"B O'Fallon" <bof at americanisp.net> writes:
> FYI, SoftPro says that their copies of th purple book will not be in until 7
> September, as the book is not being released until the end of August.
>
> BOF

Perhaps somebody might want to post the title, author, and general
subject matter of the "Purple book" so this thread might mean
something to the rest of us?  I refer to a Camel book occasionally,
but I don't expect everybody in a large audience like a mailing list
to get the reference.

The camel book, by the way, is Larry Wall, Tom Christiansen, and
Randal Schwartz's book, "Programming Perl", the dead-tree resource for
Perl programmers.  (Just so I'm not leaving someone confused by