[lug] Stack trace question

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Fri Aug 18 18:00:37 MDT 2000

I've found something that may be relevant to your application. It is
actually about stack overflow attacks, but what you are wanting to
determine is very closely related in technology. Check out:
http://www.bell-labs.com/org/11356/libsafe.html

It is an interesting middle ground between security, debugging, and just
interesting from the geek view.