[lug] Tape Drive Recommendation...

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Sat Aug 19 15:37:01 MDT 2000

I have a friend who DOES work for Ecrix, and we have been using one of
the drives for a long time at work.  It's faster than any other drive in
its price/size ratio, and it works well.

I'd highly recommend them over many of the medium-range tape drives out
there.

Are they still putting the blue LED's on the external units?  That looks
cool too!  :)