[lug] US robotic 33/56k voice/fax modem (internal) model 2070

pt.henderson pt.henderson at prodigy.net
Sun Aug 20 09:30:48 MDT 2000

Is this modem Linux compatible? I am assuming that it is not PNP because it has jumpers that are set for irq 3. However when I run pnpdump --regdump it displays the modem info.  Can someone give me a clue? The modem came with my Dell Dimension XPS d266 purchased in Oct 1998.  This is about the time of the transition to winmodems - is this a winmodem?

If anyone can help me configure this modem, it would greatly be appreciated!

Thanks