[lug] X?

Kyle Moore kmoore at trustamerica.com
Wed Aug 23 10:20:08 MDT 2000

I have X working right with Debian now on several different machines. I
pretty much never get X to work the way I want with the installer's
config utility though. Is that what you are using? If not, what
configuration program are you using to get it set up? Could this
possibly be a package missing (does the xkb have a separate package)?

Give me some more info and I'll try to help you out.

--

----
Kyle Moore