[[lug] DSL, static IPs and the hunt for red october.]

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Aug 26 17:10:15 MDT 2000

On Sat, Aug 26, 2000 at 04:30:08PM -0600, Nate Duehr wrote:
>ARIN says if you're not 80% utilized they won't give you more.  I can't
>put my other customers in jeopardy of not getting more IP's when they

US West and HP never seem to have any problems getting additional IPs
even though they have multiple /16s and a /8 for exclusively internal
machines.  You'd think that somone like HP would get incredible press
for releasing a /8 back to the wild.

At least BBN hast most of them publicly routable.

Sean
--
 A ship in port is safe, but that is not what ships are for.
                 -- Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper