[lug] linux kernel mailing list??

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Aug 28 15:31:52 MDT 2000

On Mon, Aug 28, 2000 at 02:24:55PM -0700, Stephen Coffin wrote:
>For years, I was subscribed to the linux kernel mailing list.
>But a couple of weeks ago, I suddenly stopped getting the list,

The list was moved from Rutgers to vger.kernel.org.  The first thing
to check is that if you were using procmail or the like to siphon
it off to a separate location, that it's not broken now that the
list has moved.  I know that Kevin had to try to keep up with it
as Dave was making changes to the list.

AFAIK, Kevin's subscription to it stayed, he just had to battle with
Procmail.  I don't know about what you'd have to do to re-subscribe.
Check procmail logs if you enabled them (and use procmail).

Sean
--
 "The great thing about Meat Loaf is he's his own special effect." -- J.S.