[lug] Caldera Install.

LittleViggy at alum.manhattan.edu LittleViggy at alum.manhattan.edu
Tue Aug 29 08:59:10 MDT 2000

A co-worker installed FreeBSD recently, and also said that it had
Tetris.  I believe that he's got a pretty powerful machine, well >
400MHz; and all SCSI.  He had no problems playing tetris.

Personally, I think that all the "automatic" detection and "fancy
screens" are cute, but I prefer the Slackware distro.  I always have.
 With Slackware, you have to specify each individual package you
want to install.  It's a nice way to "guarentee" that you aren't
installing a bunch of crap you'll never use.

My $0.02

Viggy