[lug] Caldera Install.

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Tue Aug 29 13:47:20 MDT 2000

Yeah, I needed to load some other RPM's and junk so I just put a script
and all the appropriate files on a second CD-R when I made them for our
group that was loading servers.

%post runs from inside the chrooted environment so I couldn't use it to
do things like get a file from an FTP server, etc.  I've never looked at
their code, but is the FTP and NFS stuff written directly into their
installer, or are the binaries on the boot media somewhere?

Have you ever dug that far into it?