[lug] SCIOCTL: network not available

Ruskell Todd G Todd.Ruskell at Colorado.EDU
Wed Aug 30 20:32:05 MDT 2000

Wayde,

I'm stretching my memory significantly, but is this an ISA card?  If this
is the card I'm remembering, it was pseudo plug and play.  I had to run
the setup utility from the dos side, and then give lilo the eth0=***** as
an append command, where the ***** was irq, io, etc, as established by the
dos setup software.

Then again, my memory could be way off :/

Todd