[lug] Debian 2.2

Kyle Moore kmoore at trustamerica.com
Thu Aug 31 12:20:38 MDT 2000

Anyone want Debian 2.2 on CD at the next meeting? I just finished
rsyncing the Official binaries and was thinking if someone else wanted
them I might be willing to make some copies. Not everyone has a nice,
fast net connection with enough disk space to do it. I did my own
because I didn't want to do another net install over my 56k line at home
and I have had mixed luck with buying the cd's.

Let me know if you might be interested and I'll start thinking about how
much it costs me to make them. Then I can let you know how much before
you commit to a set.
--

----
Kyle Moore