[lug] Redundant net links

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Sep 1 16:28:38 MDT 2000

On Thu, Aug 31, 2000 at 11:31:35AM -0600, Sean Reifschneider wrote:
>    Co-locate your box a somone's facility that does the above.

p.s. I should mention that we do this.  www.inflow.com

Five BGP balanced backbone connections in Denver shared across our two
(soon three) facilities.  All but one of those is an OC-3, if I remember
correctly.  I'm just the server guy... we put in all this big bandwidth
so fast, it could change tomorrow.  OC-12's are on order for some of the
links and projected growth shows OC-48's are not that far out on the
horizon...

And of course, my employer would not want me promising anything about
any of this... so take it as an informed possibility!  :)

Wayde, sorry about the commercial... :)

--
Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>